Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar has many roles at the University, each designed
to assist students as they pursue a lifetime of learning and accomplishment.
A few of our duties include:
- assisting students with registration.
- maintaining academic records.
- certifying degrees and attendance.
- handling requests for transcripts.
- certifying Veterans' benefits.
Main campus registration dates for spring 2015
Registration opens at 8:00 am on each date.
||Seniors and graduate students (except MBA)
||Sophomores and freshman athletes
Important upcoming dates for fall 2014
||ELD and MBA fall term 01 begins
||Fall semester main campus classes begin
||Mass of the Holy Spirit
||Labor Day (holiday, no classes)
||Last day to add or drop a class for main campus