News, alerts and events
We are accepting applications for summer 2015 - start
date: May 18, 2015.
438 Old Main
5000 Abbey Way SE
Lacey, WA 98503
9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday
How to apply
MCE home •
Admission requirements •
How to apply •
Tuition and fees •
Financial aid and scholarships •
Degree requirements •
Program schedule •
Faculty and staff •
Applications are accepted throughout the year. However, it is in your
interest to meet the following priority dates. This is especially true
if you are applying for financial aid, assistantships or scholarships.
- Check for $50 application fee made out to
"Saint Martin's University" or use our
online payment system.
- Official transcripts from ALL colleges and
universities attended sent directly from the institution to OGS.
International students must also submit official English
translations for any transcripts not in English.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from
professors, registered engineers or supervisors.
- Personal statement, maximum of 3 pages, double
spaced, sent as a PDF to
email@example.com. The personal essay should include the
- Describe a challenge you have faced as an
engineer (either as a student or on the job).
Outline how you addressed this challenge and the
- What sub-field of civil engineering most
interests you? What lead to this interest?
- What role do you think engineers play in serving
the community and the greater good?
- Describe a time when you had to work as a part
of a team to solve a problem. What role did you
take, and what did you learn from the experience?
- International students must also submit an official
TOEFL or IELTS score report and a completed
finances form along with
supporting financial documentation - an official bank
statement or letter. Additionally, international students should
submit a copy of their passport.