News, alerts and events
We are still accepting applications for summer - term starts on
438 Old Main
5000 Abbey Way
Lacey, WA 98503
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. M, W, F
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
How to apply
MCE home •
Admission requirements •
How to apply •
Tuition and fees •
Financial aid and scholarships •
Degree requirements •
Program schedule •
Faculty and staff •
Applications are accepted throughout the year. However, it is in your
interest to meet the following priority dates. This is especially true
if you are applying for financial aid, assistantships or scholarships.
||Extended to May 1
- Check for $50 application fee made out to "Saint Martin's
University" or use our
online payment system.
- Official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended
sent directly from the institution to OGS. International students
must also submit official English translations for any transcripts
not in English.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from professors,
registered engineers or supervisors.
- Personal statement, maximum of 3 pages, double spaced, sent as a
email@example.com. The personal essay should include the
- Describe a challenge you have faced as an
engineer (either as a student or on the job).
Outline how you addressed this challenge and the
- What sub-field of civil engineering most
interests you? What lead to this interest?
- What role do you think engineers play in serving
the community and the greater good?
- Describe a time when you had to work as a part
of a team to solve a problem. What role did you
take, and what did you learn from the experience?
- International students must also submit an official TOEFL or
IELTS score report and a completed
finances form along with supporting financial documentation.