Leap-In Traditions Camp
To enhance your camp experience, please remember to bring the
- Casual & comfortable clothes:
(T-shirts, shorts, jeans, etc.) Many activities will require
you to be outside and moving around.
- Light, waterproof jacket with a hood.
- Tennis shoes/sneakers:
Flip-Flops or high heeled shoes compromise safety and increase
falls. For your safety, please bring close-toed shoes for
Twin bed sheets and a blanket and/or a sleeping bag.
Cabins are bunk bed style with an uncovered mattress provided.
- A pillow
- Bath towel
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush,
- Alarm clock
What NOT to
- Dress clothes
- Valuables (jewelry, expensive electronic equipment, etc.)
- Alcohol or other illegal substances
- Lots of money (All necessary camp expenses are included
in the $50.00 registration fee.)