Saint Martin’s athletes are students first. Across campus, you will find
Saints living the student-athlete experience — physicist-golfers,
biologist-volleyball players, engineer-hoopsters. Student-athletes are master
jugglers — tested and practiced in the challenges of time management and
organization. They are better students because they are athletes and better
athletes because they are serious students.
With six men’s and seven women’s teams, Saint Martin’s offers a variety of
varsity sports ranging from golf to volleyball to track and field.
Get to know your Saints!
- Affiliation: NCAA Division II
- Conference: Great Northwest Athletic Conference
- Colors: Red and black
- Nickname: Saints
- Faculty athletic representative: Dr. Cynthia Petersen
- Admissions liaison: Sarah Weiss
- Director of athletics: Bob Grisham
- Assistant a.d./compliance: Chris Gregor
- Program specialist: Debbie Rogers