Enhance your perspective.
Whether you're an emerging leader or a knowledgeable leader, we
believe there is always something to learn - and a position to expose
you to new perspectives, skills and a better understanding of yourself
as a leader.
Get involved in leadership as...
- Admissions tour guide
- ASSMU executive officer or senator
- ASSMU committee member
- Belltower newspaper staff
- Board of trustees committee member
- Campus host
- Club officer or member
- First year seminar peer mentor
- Learning and Writing Center tutor or note taker
- Orientation leader
- Peer minister
- Programming Specialist (PROS) - student activities board
- Resident assistant (RA)
- Residence Hall Council executive or member (RHC)
- Student security officer
Something not on the list that you would like to get involved with?
Let us know! Please call 360-438-4299 or e-mail
campus life staff.