Friday, May 4, 2012
9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Trautman Union Building
Finalize your commencement details in one location!
Graduation Fair provides graduates a one-stop
opportunity to receive information on
commencement-related services and products. All the
information distributed at the Graduation Fair is listed
Current Graduation Fair participants include the
Saint Martin's Alumni Association, Office of Career
Services, Student Financial Services, Office of the
Registrar, Office of Graduate Studies, the University
bookstore and Grad Images photography.
During Graduation Fair, graduates are invited to:
- Pick up their seven commencement tickets
- Stop by the ticket exchange table to return
unused tickets or pick up extra tickets (if
- Pick up their caps and gowns
- Have their portrait taken in cap and gown,
courtesy of Grad Images
- Learn more about the Saint Martin's Alumni
- Shop for alumni merchandise
- Check your degree status at the registrar's
- Check your account balance with Student
- Talk to financial aid staff about loan
- Bring the University up to date on your next
career steps and your international experiences
- Find out more about graduate programs
Can't make it to Graduation Fair? Graduates may stop by the
Office of the Registrar for their caps, gowns and tickets.