Congratulations, Saints of 2014!
It's your final semester... the end is in sight! Here's your
checklist (specialized for undergraduate students) to help prepare
you for commencement.
Apply for graduation.
Order your announcements.
- RSVP for
Baccalaureate Mass and any departmental
- Participate in Career Services' Saints Have A Plan
- Pick up your cap, gown, hood and seven
commencement tickets at
- If you can't make it to Graduation
Fair, stop by the Student Financial
Services Center to settle your balance
and learn more about exit loan
commencement day, arrive at the Old
Main Grand Staircase by 1 p.m., dressed
in your regalia. We recommend that you
leave any personal items with your
- Walk across the commencement stage,
exhale, and smile! Congratulations!
- Watch for an email from
regarding your graduation photos and
- Pick up your diploma at the Office
of the Registrar on or after May 30.