Closing date: February 15, 2013; however,
applications will be considered and evaluated as they are received.
Application packets must be submitted the Office of Human Resources.
Position title: Data Administrator
Collaborates with the MIS team to design data models, data
definitions, and reporting services. Responsible for the design,
development and implementation of the reporting required to support
University operations. Participates in data integration strategy,
including planning, development and implementation. Identifies common
data and associated relationships, resolves data definition and
ownership issues, and ensures data integrity. Coordinates process to
develop data standards policy to improve data accuracy, integration,
access and integrity. Provides technical support, analysis and solutions
to staff, faculty and students (end users) using the University's
databases and report development tools. (See
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a
related subject from an accredited college or university.
- Advanced skills and proficiency with Microsoft SQL 20xx and Microsoft SQL
- Working knowledge of the structural design of relational databases and
- Advanced skill and proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate skill and proficiency with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Must accept department and University initiatives to support Benedictine
Values in this position.
- Experience administering Ellucian PowerCAMPUS.
- Experience administering Ellucian Self-Service.
- Experience administering Ellucian PowerFAIDS.
- Experience administering Moodle.
- Experience developing Microsoft Infopath solutions.
- Experience using Microsoft Visio.
- Experience using Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics.
To be considered for this position, applicants must submit the
following to human resources (email@example.com):
- Application of employment.
(MS Word Version)
- Cover letter specifying interest and
how their background has prepared them
for this position.
- Current resume.
- Brief statement which highlights how
your work experience and background will
contribute to the Catholic Benedictine
philosophy of education. To better
understand the Catholic, Benedictine
Values in an Educational Environment,"
we are providing a link to a well
written article on the subject:
- Copies of transcripts indicating
degree confirmation. Official
transcripts will be required of the
- If you are contacted for an
interview, we also will require your
authorization to order a background
check before any employment offer can be
finalized. Please print the
background check authorization
form and bring it with you to the
The principles of the Catholic Benedictine tradition, equal
employment opportunity, and nondiscrimination are fundamental to the
mission, goals, and objectives of Saint Martin’s University. The
University does not discriminate in employment or in the delivery or
administration of its educational programs, policies, scholarship and
loan programs, athletic or other University programs on the basis of
sex, sexual orientation, race, color, religion (except as a bona fide
occupational qualification for certain select positions), marital
status, national or ethnic origin, military or veteran status, age, or
Students or employees with concerns or complaints about discrimination on the
basis of sex in employment or an education program or activity, or any other
inquiries related to the University's non-discrimination policy, may contact the
Director of Human Resources/Title IX Coordinator
5000 Abbey Way SE, Lacey WA 98503
Consistent with the requirements of Title IX of the Education Amendments of
1972 and the regulations adopted under that law, the University has designated
the above individual as the University's Title IX Officer, responsible for
coordinating the University's Title IX compliance. Individuals may also contact
the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, 915 2nd Avenue, Room
3310 Seattle, WA 98174-1099, Telephone: (206) 220-7900, TDD: (206) 220-7907.