Program mission statement
The Office of Campus Life creates student learning and development
opportunities through innovative programs, meaningful experiences and
quality services fostering a positive collegiate community.
Program goals, objectives and outcomes
Students will be provided with a diverse array of programs that increase
their social, cultural, multi-cultural, intellectual, recreational, community
service, and campus governance involvement.
- Students will participate in programs or activities that will extend
past their previous experiences.
- Students will develop a sense of who they are; i.e. areas where they
excel; areas for future improvement; passions and interests.
- Through programmatic offerings, students will have a more enjoyable
experience and become more socially integrated into Saint Martin's
Students will have an increased awareness of campus resources and services to
aid student transition and connectedness to Saint Martin’s University through a
comprehensive orientation program.
- New students and families will be familiar with the responsibilities
and expectations of life at the University.
- New students and families will connect with members of the
- Students and families will acquire information about resources and
support needed to transition and be successful.
Students will take part in leadership development opportunities that foster
personal growth, as well as understanding of leadership theory, and our
- Students will develop their personal values, ethics, and leadership
- Students will increase leadership skills such as teambuilding and
problem solving through meaningful engagement programs for student
participants and through student participant mentoring.