Program mission statement
Saint Martin’s English as a Second Language program is designed primarily
for international and immigrant students to improve English language skills
for the purpose of matriculating into Saint Martin’s University.
Program goals, objectives and outcomes
- Students will increase TOEFL scores for admission to Saint Martin’s
- Students will increase academic knowledge and skills.
- Students will increase English language skills.
- Students will become more familiar with American culture and people.
- Students will learn how to be successful in an American university.
- Students will learn about themselves and experience personal growth.