Program mission statement
Saint Martin’s University extended learning campuses share the
University’s overall mission through the use and interaction of the four
core themes: faith, reason, and service, and community. The development of
these University core themes is intended to promote a balanced extended
learning campus environment that welcomes and honors students, staff and
faculty of all academic, cultural, and diversity backgrounds by instilling
high quality education standards which value intellectual curiosity, pursuit
of knowledge, and academic freedom and integrity.
Program goals, objectives and outcomes
Students at our extended learning campuses are provided a promise of:
- Providing admissions, academic, administrative, and other
extended learning system support services to students at four
different Extended Learning Campuses.
- Providing timely GoArmyED, Air Force AI Portal, and Self Service
information to military and non-military affiliated students, as
well as occasion main campus Lacey students.
- Providing clear, concise information about degree majors, online
programs, financial aid (FINAID), admission/ institutional policies,
and procedures, as well as military affiliated communications.
- Providing students with in-depth information on present and
future instruction and service modalities utilized by the extended
- Adhering to University academic policies, Department of Defense,
and host partner academic and non-academic policies and regulations.
- Understanding the necessity for the extended learning campuses
complying with specific administrative pathways to academic success.