Ready to graduate?
Applications must be received in the Office of the Registrar
before the appropriate application deadline indicated below.
|December 2012 graduation
||September 14, 2012
|May 2013 graduation
||January 25, 2013
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure
graduation requirements are met.
- Academic advisors help evaluate a student's record
for graduation eligibility.
- The Office of the Registrar ensures completion of
general education requirements, overall GPA and minimum
credit requirements for degree.
- All degree requirements must be completed by the end
of the semester in which the degree is to be conferred.
- A grace period is provided for students who are
waiting for a grade change, transcript, test score, etc.
All requirements must be met by the end of the last
business day within thirty days from the conferral date.
- In the case that a student does not complete all
degree requirements within the grace period, they will
be required to reapply for graduation the next semester.
If you have any questions, please contact the registrar's
office: 360-438-4356 or
Ask the Registrar.